the story room

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Story Room

For a couple months now, I've been trying to think of a better title for this blog. I haven't been happy with what I've had thus far, because it hasn't really captured what I'm trying to do.

So I've been thinking about what I do here and realized that, basically, I'm telling stories. Whether they're stories of something that has happened to me, something I've been thinking about, or sharing a bit of somebody else's story through something I've read (or sung!), I think we can all find a bit of ourselves in these stories. And I hope that through the telling of and listening to those stories, we can better recognize our place in the great and beautiful story of the people of God.

So...welcome to the story room.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I don't know, Erin. "The Story Room"? Kind of sounds like "The Embassy Room"! ;^)

01 August, 2005 12:27  
Blogger Erin Marshalek said...

Haha! That totally made me laugh aloud. That means our level of coolness must be about the same (or maybe our level of dorkiness!). : )

01 August, 2005 13:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Com'on, Erin, post something...sheesh.

16 August, 2005 18:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the last comment. Erin, you gotta post something. Your blog is one of my usuals to check, but there is never anything to read.

-mana

16 August, 2005 19:57  
Blogger Erin Marshalek said...

Ok, ok...I've got a new post up. Your comments made me smile, by the way, you two. :-) <---(see?)

16 August, 2005 21:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home