the story room

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Things that make me happy

Here are some things that have made me really happy the past couple days:

  • Talking about life with people you're just beginning to know (i.e. some freshmen and our new theology prof). We were at a philosophy conference at Wheaton last night, and on the drive home, we opened up. Way cool.
  • Notes from people I love. I came home to a note from my mentor, Tarne, my 8 year old friend, Katrina (also Tarne's daughter), and my dear friend, Amanda. Unexpected and so welcome. :-)
  • My mom and sister teasing me. They crack me up. I don't know why, but I get the biggest kick out of people giving me crap. They're so cool.

I've been thinking more and more lately about how the littlest things can be so powerful...like the things I just mentioned. It's amazing how life is bursting with such an intense beauty. I love that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home