the story room

Monday, April 18, 2005

I won't be mistaken for a high schooler anymore...

Back in November, on a trip with our high school students from church, one of the freshman girls who I was responsible for thought, the whole first day of the trip, that I was a high school freshman as well. I thought it was hilarious...for some reason, I really get a kick out of it! (And that's definitely not the only time something like that has happened!)

Now, though, all that is about to change...

I got braces today...now I can be mistaken for a jr. higher. ;-)

(In all seriousness, though, I'm very grateful for being able to begin the final step in my years of dental troubles and treatment; I really appreciate God taking care of me and getting everything all fixed!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Er!! Hahahaha...do you know that you will probably be the only seminary student on campus with braces?!?! :P But that is all good. I am glad to hear that your dental woes are almost over with. God definitely has been good and He will continue to be good...that is one thing that I have to remember if I plan to go to Graduate School in a couple of years. Have a great day my friend and I will ttyl. :D

20 April, 2005 13:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home