the story room

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just to clarify

Rereading my last post, I realized that it may have come across that I was deeply hurt by this experience. While it did, in fact, suck, I'm ok, and am confident of God's call on my life (and not worried about seminary).

What I was trying to get at was the deeper issue of discrimination in general. It's made me aware of my need to be an instrument of compassion and justice, not one of discrimination (which, sadly, I am too often).

OK...amen. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, that really sucks that you had to experience that, although I am not surprised by it at all.

04 March, 2005 12:04  
Blogger modorney said...

That's a bummer. :(

Say (Totally off topic) :

check out
http://www.webn.com/bigHair.html

22 March, 2005 14:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home