the story room

Thursday, May 05, 2005

We got a puppy!

I just got off the phone with my mom, and she told me that my family bought a puppy today. She's a Shetland Sheepdog, and her name is Tiffy. (I'm not huge on the name, but no worries). Rumor has it that she's so small that our cats look like giants compared to her. Oh man, I'm so excited!

Ever since I was little, I've had a soft spot for dogs. I'm so excited about hanging out and playing with her tomorrow, and helping to train her over the summer! This is honestly one of my childhood dreams come true! (I'm a nerd, I know...)

Woo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What breed is this puppy?? Are you going to teach it to play frisbee?? If it get really good you could enter it into a dog competition show and show the audience the mad frisbee skills it will have from its awesome owners!! :D I do like dogs, but I have a soft spot for cats...that is what I want when I am settled in after school. :) Have a great night Er!!! Love you always, Paulie

06 May, 2005 00:47  
Blogger gerbmom said...

Way cool Erin! That's what my 15 year old daughter wants to get this summer...I can think of other breeds I'd prefer, but she really wants that one. Post pix of her so I can show Carissa :) Enjoy!
Karen

06 May, 2005 12:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home